Truck Parts and Service REPAIR Financing Options
When it comes to financing, it's all about your options.
Ring Power Financing Options give you a wide range of choices to assist you in your truck investment. We offer flexible lease purchase plans for our entire product line. Depending on your situation, these can be structured for both short and long terms.
Should a purchase better suit your needs, Ring Power has very strong relationships with all of the major Finance/Leasing companies throughout the United States including Cat® Financial Services Corporation. Below-market interest rates are available for our entire new and used product line with terms that meet your objectives. Ring Power has invested in an experienced staff that will be happy to work with you to insure that your purchase is structured in a way that best suits your needs.
Make Ring Power your one-stop shop for all of your trucking needs. Additionally, we have formed an alliance with one of the nation's leading insurance companies that can offer the additional broad based insurance products you may need.
Ring Power provides financing alternatives for international transactions as well. These alternatives apply to United States companies working overseas as well as to companies in other countries.
Should you have any questions concerning our financial products, contact our credit department. At Ring Power, we have a wide range of options available for truck financing, and we'll work with you to pick the right one. After all, shouldn't your money work as hard as your Cat® trucks?
Extend the Life of your ON-HIGHWAY Truck
Extended Service Coverage for Truck Engines
Caterpillar® offers an optional repair cost protection plan for owners of Truck and Commercial engines. The coverage pays 100% of parts and labor charges for any covered failures caused by defects in materials or workmanship less a deductible charge. The cost and duration of the coverage is dependent on the coverage chosen and application of the engine.
Truck Engine Service: Chassis Dyno
We have six chassis dynos within our service operations located in Daytona, Orlando, Palm Bay, Tampa, Ocala, and Lake City, Florida with which we can perform horsepower checks on your engine regardless of brand.
Vibration Analysis for Truck Engines
We can provide an in-depth vibration analysis on engines, generators, air compressors, or most any type of equipment. We take detailed measurements at specific points and evaluate the data to determine if there is any abnormal vibration due to mechanical problems.
RV & Truck Engine Repair
Our full service truck service facilities can troubleshoot and repair your engine and get you back on the road quickly. We also provide complete preventative maintenance programs to keep your RV up and running. We can arrange for towing when needed.
We can also tailor a maintenance program to meet your needs. Maintenance can be performed at our locations or at yours.
Mobile Diesel Truck Service
Ring Power trained technicians go where the jobs need done. Unless it is an engine rebuild, our heavy duty truck field service techs can do minor repairs and tests on-site.
Mobile Diesel Truck Service Locations available in Orlando, Lake City, and Tampa.
Hour of Operation:
Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday and Sunday 3 hour minimum callout charge
Call 855-819-4734 or email email@example.com
RV Repair on all Makes and Models in North and Central Florida
Ring Power's RV repair shop understands the investment you have in your RV. That is why we deliver high expectations of reliability and performance, backed by professional service in a clean environment. Ring Power's RV repair shop is eager to get you back on the Florida road, worry free. We conveniently offer repair work and parts at 14 RV repair shop locations.
Call Today 855.819.4734
RV Powertrain & Chassis Repairs
- - Air, leaf-spring & torsion
- - R134a A/C work
- - RV chassis electrical system
- - RV chassis repair
- - RV transmission repair
- - RV brake repair
- - Engine and drivetrain repair
- - RV engine repair (Cat, Cummins and Detroit engines)
- - Front end RV alignment
- - RV cooling system repair
- - Axles & suspension
- - Exterior lighting and mirrors
- - Batteries
- - Charging system repairs
- - RV mobile service
- - Starting system repairs
- - Seals and gaskets
- - Towing systems
- - Jacks and leveling systems
- - Hitches
- - Inverters
- - Windshield wipers
- - Fuel System and tank
- - Shock absorbers
- - Serpentine belt
- - Motorhome radiator
- - RV suspension
- - Custom fabrication work
- - Welding
- - Pressure washing
- - Qualified RV Technicians
- Complete RV engine servicing
- Diesel Engine Rebuilds
- Maintenance & repairs
- Load tests
- Oil, coolant, and fuel testing
- Thermal heat scan of engine, generator, and radiator
Benefits for your RV
Ring Power RV Repair Truck Shop offers you complimentary electric hook-ups and Truck Drive lounge area and shower availability.
RV parts are available within 24 hours. Ring Power is a heavy duty Vipar parts member offering a full-line of after market vendor parts.
Driving Tips for your RV Engine
- - Limit "Warm Up" & Idle time
- - Low RMP's = Fuel Economy - "Drive Deep"
- - "Coast" when possible
- - Plan ahead for hills
- - Avoid Hot Engine Shutdowns
- - Idle 3 min. before shutdown
- - Avoid rapid starts
- - Anticipate slow-down & stops
- - Use cruise control to maintain an average speed
- - Keep air flowing to the engine - Shift down only if engine overheats
- - Ensure max turbocharger life
- - Ensures oil cools turbo bearings
- - Understand your coach and RV performance
Heavy Duty Truck Repair Service in North and Central Florida
14 full-service heavy-duty truck repair facilities in Florida, providing service, repairs, and bumper-to-bumper maintenance on all makes and models of trucks, engines and trailers.
Heavy Duty Truck Repair Services:
- - Air conditioning & heating
- Air compressor
- Alternators & starters
- Electrical instruments & controls
- Engine cooling & radiators
- Fuel system
- Throttle control
- Engine radiators & cooling exhaust
- Fuel system
- - Truck suspension
- Throttle control
- Windshields, wipers & washer
- DOT inspections
- Trailer and cargo bodies, undercarriage & decking
- Contract towing
- Pre-arranged after hours service
- Drop-off service
- Chassis vehicle inspection service
- Preferred maintenance contracts multiple year service intervals
- Competitive engine ECU & component diagnostics
- Auxiliary power units
- Diesel particulate filter cleaning
- 21-point heavy-duty truck inspection
- 3-Axle Wheel Alignment Service Ocala Location Only
Additional Truck Services:
- - DOT truck inspections
- - DYNO Testing - Ocala, Daytona, Orlando, Tampa, Palm Bay, Lake City
- - Trailer and cargo bodies, undercarriage & decking
- - Contract towing
- - Pre-arranged after hours service
- - Preferred Maintenance Contracts - multiple year service intervals
- - Competitive engine ECU & component diagnostics
- - Auxiliary Power Units
- - Body and pain Shop at selected repair centers
- - Diesel Particulate filter cleaning
- - Drop-off service
- - Chassis vehicle inspection service
Diagnostic Coverage For:
- Allied Vehicles
- - Freightliner
- - International
- - Sterling
- - Volvo / Mack
- - Western Star
- - Thomas Built
- - Kenworth
- - Peterbilt
- Truck Engines
- - CAT
- - International
- - Cummins
- - Volvo / Mack
- - Detroit
- - Mercedes
- Truck Components
- - Allison
- - Bendix
- - Eaton
- - Haldex
- - Meritor WABCO